Information Gateways, Inc (IGI), as part of the Joint Venture InfoAcro LLC, is pleased to be selected as a prime contractor for the STARS III - 8(a) Small Business Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC). InfoAcro LLC is a Small Business Administration (SBA) approved Mentor-Protege Joint Venture between 8(a) graduate Mentor, IGI, and Woman-owned Small Business Protege, Acro Systems Inc.
8(a) STARS II GWAC is a multiple-award, IDIQ contract structured to provide information technology solutions (IT products and services) to all federal agencies. This contract enables federal agencies to access pre-qualified 8(a) small businesses through an established contract vehicle instead of traditional, open market methods – saving time and taxpayer money.
The Best-in-Class 8(a) STARS III GWAC is a small business set-aside contract that provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners. The 8(a) STARS III GWAC:
- Expands capabilities for emerging technologies
- Supports both outside of the continental United States (OCONUS) and CONUS requirements
- Features limited protestability up to $10M
- Offers expert guidance from the GSA team, including free scope review services and market research
- Contract Type: Governmentwide Acquisition Contract
- Ceiling: $50 billion
- Ordering Period: Five year base with one three year option, started July 2, 2021
- Task Order Types: Fixed price, time and materials, labor-hour or a hybrid blend
- Contract Access Fee: 0.75%, the same as GSA Schedules
InfoAcro LLC 8(a) STARS III Website
Return to Contract Vehicles