IGI, as the managing partner in the Joint Venture InfoPoint LLC, is very pleased to be selected as a prime contractor for the One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services (OASIS) Small Business (SB) Pool 1 multiple award, Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ).
GSA OASIS SB is a multiple award, indefinite delivery, indefinite quantity (MA-IDIQ), 100% small business set-aside contract that all federal government agencies can utilize to procure professional services; to include, program management, management consulting, scientific services, engineering services, logistics services, financial management, and ancillary support.
- InfoPoint Contract Number: 47QRAD20D1181
- Contract Types: All allowed (FFP/CR/T&M)
- Period of Performance: 20 Jun 2014 - 19 December 2024
- Task Order Duration: Maximum of 60 months
Benefits of Using OASIS SB - Flexibility and Time Savings
- All contract types & hybrids on single task order
- Multiple disciplines on single task order
- Ancillary Components, Other Direct Costs
- FAR Part 16.5 "Streamlined Acquisition Procedures"
- No Synopsizing
- No Protests under $10M
- No FAR 15.3 "Source Selection Procedures"
Points of Contact:
- Rodney Radcliffe
- (618) 310-0102
- Dave Roth
- (248) 467-8696
Return to Contract Vehicles