IGI, as the managing partner in the Joint Venture IGPH Solutions (IGPH), is very pleased to be selected as a prime contractor for the Chief Information Officer-Solutions and Partners 3 (CIO-SP3) Small Business (SB) Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) vehicle.
CIO-SP3 SB is a best-in-class Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) GWAC managed by the National Institutes of Health Information Technology Acquisition and Assessment Center (NITAAC). CIO-SP3 SB helps agencies meet their mission critical needs and small business goals with innovative IT services and solutions from a wide variety of industry-leading small businesses and can be used by any federal civilian or DoD agency. These IT solutions and services include, but are not limited to, health and biomedical-related IT services to meet scientific, health, administrative, operational, managerial, and information management requirements. The contract also contains general IT services partly because medical systems are increasingly integrated within a broader IT architecture, requiring a systems approach to their implementation and a sound infrastructure for their operation.
- IGPH Contract Number: 75N98120D00155
- CIO-SP3 SB Ceiling: $20B
- Contract Types: All allowed (FFP/CR/T&M)
- Period of Performance: 11 May 2020 - 14 June 2022
- Task Order Duration: Maximum of 60 months
Benefits of Using CIO-SP3 SB
- Quality: CIO-SP3 Small Business Contract Holders have gone through a rigorous source selection process prior to award, ensuring the pool of contractors are the best-of-the-best, resulting in significant savings in time, money and resources.
- Ease: Submitting an RFP is as easy as a click of a button. Simply upload the RFP into the secure, web-based electronic-Government Ordering System (e-GOS) for automated task order competition, management, awardee selection and notification.
- Value: Ceiling rates are negotiated at the Master Contract level ensuring that your agency is already starting with the most cost competitive rates.
- Speed: With a $20 billion ceiling, flexible contract types and the ability to award in modular increments and incorporate performance-based features, CIO-SP3 Small Business offers streamlined ordering and processing, saving agencies both time and money.
Points of Contact:
- Rodney Radcliffe
- (618) 310-0102
- Dave Roth
- (248) 467-8696
Return to Contract Vehicles